This area has a plant production laboratory with an annual production capacity of 10 million in vitro plants. The lab is equipped with artificial light growing rooms, natural light growing rooms, and darkrooms for flower bulb and potato microtuber production. This infrastructure has enabled the propagation of different plant species including potato, eucalyptus, pawlonia, sugar cane, sweet potato, pineapple, stevia and ornamental plants.
Development of biofactory projects with a specific production capacity:
This service covers turn-key transfer for the installation and commissioning of plant production laboratories, including:
- Economic feasibility study for the investment.
- Assistance in preparing and obtaining final approval of the Plant Production Laboratory construction and implementation project.
- Advice for the installation of equipment and supervision of civil works.
- Training of plant production laboratory personnel.
- Supervision and putting into operation.
- Monitoring and assistance after it is operational and productive.